B + E Car & Trailer Towing Courses in Lincolnshire
Driver training across Lincolnshire
B + E Driver Training; we specialize in providing intensive driving courses in Cat B + E car & trailer, caravan and horsebox towing in Lincolnshire with B + E tests in Grimsby, reserved in advanced for a prompt service.
We are a small driving school with a difference. Our aim is to provide quality, professional driving tuition, with an approved driving instructor, teaching our pupils to DRIVE, not just pass a test. We don't claim to be the cheapest, but we do aim to be amongst the best, offering good value for money. In all our driving lessons, we put safety and standards first.
To see reviews, just click on the Testimonial & Reviews page...
Car & Trailer Cat B + E Specialists.
B + E trailer towing lessons - Priced per course, based on £30 per hour - Please see "B + E" Page.
B + E trailer towing assessment lesson (2 hrs) - £55.00
Courses delivered by an experienced, approved driving instructor and LGV Cat C + E truck licence holder.
As a Registered Trainer with the DVSA, we always have B + E trailer towing tests at Grimsby test centre reserved in advance - no need to wait.
Pay by: PayPal / cash / cheque or BACS.
In order to take the B + E trailer towing test, you need to hold a full car driving licence.
Why choose us?
- High pass rate - dedicated, expert tuition - one-to-one coaching
- Mock tests - improve your chances of passing
- Track record - helps chart your progress
- B + E trailer, caravan and horsebox towing courses in Lincolnshire
- Cat B (car) motorway lessons - risk awareness - refresher courses
- Confidence building - driving motorhomes etc.
- Practical driving test booking service - (We always have B + E trailer towing driving tests booked in advance - no need to wait for months)
- Payment from this website via PayPal, or by cash / cheque / BACS.
We aim to provide top quality driving tuition and personal, professional service covering a large part of Lincolnshire.
With structured driving lessons from the start, our policy is to teach you to drive, not just pass a test - probably the best investment you will ever make in your personal safety on the road.
The current driving test - now includes 10 mins of 'Independent Driving'.
We always strive to teach pupils to DRIVE, not just pass a test. Independent driving, with pupils thinking for themselves, this is what the new driving test is designed to assess, and what we have always aimed for. We have never advocated the practice of just 'learning test routes'.
Call us now or email us from our contact page
Pay online, securely from this website via PayPal - but please note that this is not a booking service - talk to us first!